Would you like to learn about customer engagement? Do you enjoy networking with a wide range of people? Join our Sales and Commercial team The Sales and Commercial Development program offers exceptional experiences in sales, sales operations, deal enablement and marketing. Learn about our customers and full-stream product and service capability industry, while making valuable contributions to the organization.Please ensure you apply as early as possible and no later than31st March 2021to be considered for a July start.Final assessments will be held shortly after this date and you will be informed if you have been successful in your application as soon as possible. Role will start in July 2021.Take your career to the next levelThe Baker Hughes Early Career Program in Sales and Commercial inspires and guides recent college graduates through career-shaping experiences. You will be networking internationally and working with colleagues across the world, solving critical business challenges. Learning about customer engagement,negotiationand business acumen, you will take your career to the next step!Aspart of thisprogram, youwill be responsible for:
- Working on various sales or commercial assignments, from customer-facing sales roles to product management or marketing.
- Participating in career development and formal training, receiving coaching and mentoring.
- Networking globally and cross-functionally, leading program initiatives or projects with peers and interacting with global business leaders.
- Solving critical business challenges through cross-functional, mission-based teams
- Participating in international experiences and assignments
- Have aBachelor'sor Master's degree in Engineering, Mechanics, Economics, Business or Marketing from an accredited university
- Legal right to work without restrictions and/or company sponsorship in the UAE.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 (or equivalent)
- Graduated from your Bachelors' degree within the last 36 months
- Be fluent in written and spoken English and have effective communication skills
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills, and the ability to build relationships and network across all levels
- Be able to travel internationally
- Show a strong aptitude for and an innovative approach to sales and marketing techniques.
- Be enthusiastic about working in a challenging, fast-paced environment, with a customer-centric approach
- Working flexible hours- flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive. Talk to us about your desired flexible working options when you apply
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Baker Hughes serves the worldwide oil and natural gas industry with reservoir consulting and products and services for drilling, formation evaluation, completion and production.