- Bachelor's degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, or equivalent.
- Qualified CSWIP (or equivalent) welding inspector or higher .
- 10+ years experience in structure and piping dimensional control with 3D Total station machin. Must have full knowledge of set up and work with 3D Total station machin. Exceent know of Offshore dimensional control especially jacket fabrication is mandatory.
- 10+ years of experience in structure and welding fabrication (jackets) with experience in major offshore projects
- Experience with EPC contractors, sub-contractors and vendors involved in the oil and gas industry in the country of fabrication.
- Ability to understand and implement the inspection and test plan from material receiving inspection up to final inspection with documentation review.
- Ability to read/understand design/ shop drawings.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a focus on teamwork and the ability to communicate and interact in a multicultural environment. Ability to prepare a daily report.
- Monitoring of load-out, transport and offshore installation experience is a plus.
- High pressure piping fabrication for riser, installation ,testing and preservation is a plus.
- Valid Bosiet is a plus.Familiar with MWS requirement is a plus.
- Valid NDT qualification level 2 or higher (RT, UT, PAUT, MPI, PT) is a plus.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.