Department OPERATIONS ENGINEERING - DUKHAN
Title LEAD ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
Primary Purpose of Job
1. Plans, directs and controls all aspects of electrical engineering input and support for Dukhan field, as related to new installation, modifications, replacement, demolishment, operation and maintenance.
2. Reviews project documents and provides technical suggestion and recommendations, where necessary for project works to ensure the correct, safe and efficient completion and transfer of the new facilities to the end user.
3. Plans and controls visual technical checks on site of all existing facilities, reviews reports and directs necessary action to be taken
4. Controls and guides the work related to preparation of electrical project Scope of Work, Bill of Quantities, Data and Drawings ,contract tendering/processing ,technical Bid Evaluation, project implementation .In addition to providing technical input to projects under other departments.
5. Attends Factory Acceptance/Site Acceptance tasks as required.
• Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering and specialized courses in design maintenance, inspection quality assurance other related areas.
Experience & Skills
• Minimum 18 years Electrical Engineering experience in installation, maintenance, overhaul and repair of Electrical Power System, Distribution system, plant and equipment preferably in the Oil / Petrochemical industry with a minimum of 5 years in Senior Supervisory level in site work.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
AED 360Duration: 1 To 2 Months
Learn Basics of Electricity Online Course GateAED 77
AED 811Duration: Upto 7 Hours