Farmers National Company is an employee owned company seeking a Farm Manager to work from their home in the Southern Kansas area. The ideal candidate will have a strong agriculture background as well as be capable of building and maintaining relationships with clients, and providing excellent customer service. Apply today to learn about the intersection of agriculture and servicing your local community!
Job Summary: To manage, sell, and insure farms and to develop new business in all areas.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Managing works closely with clients to meet their objectives.Includes farm inspections, analysis, reporting, budgeting, business development, accounting, leasing and supervision.
2. Real estate sales solicits listings, advertises, and sells properties. May include closings and Market Analysis which determines values and review documents for management and outside clients.
3. New business development works with others within the company, plus prospective clients to obtain new accounts.
4. Insurance works with insurance department to recommend coverage for crops, improvements, and liability concerns.
5. Other duties as assigned by management.
Knowledge and Skills:
1. Solid background in agriculture.
2. Ability to work with others.
3. Good organizational and communication skills.
4. Sales skills.
1. Real estate sales license.
2. Bachelor of Science degree in Agriculture or Business.
3. FNC Farm & Ranch Management/Environmental Training Program.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Garden Design & Maintenance Diploma New Skills AcademyAED 88
AED 1,098Duration: Upto 15 Hours
Organic Gardening Diploma Course centre of excellenceAED 244
AED 713Duration: Upto 150 Hours