Department Financial Business Operations
Title SETTLEMENTS LEAD, TRADING
Primary Purpose of Job Manage invoicing, settlements, cash & collection of physical, financial and freight trading activities related to the LNG desk to ensure trades are recorded and settled (payments and receivables) in an accurate and timely manner.
Educated to bachelor's degree level with a professional accounting qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
Experience & Skills
• Extensive work-based experience in Commodity/Energy trading settlements is necessary
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in finance or accounting.
• Settlement experience and Trade Finance /LC Knowledge.
• Excellent team management, working and networking skills.
• Self-starter, able to take complete ownership and finish tasks to tight timelines.
• Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Energetic, enthusiastic, positive and proactive.
• Experience in working with CTRM.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and SAP.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.