The job holder is accountable for demonstrating an exemplary behavior with regard to H3SE rules & requirements and for implementing H3SE rules within his area of responsibility. The job holder is accountable for all interfaces activities during Batch 3 CPP Package project execution:
- Ensuring deployment, adherence and use by all of interface management tool.
- Reviewing and timely approval to the interface registers, task received from the Contractor.
- Anticipate and identify all potential interface subjects that will require close supervision and resolution.
- Supervising and ensuring all internal and external interfaces with all parties during project execution is correctly implemented and delivered according to the required schedule:
- Coordinate technical matters between CTR and related disciplines
- Coordinate interface with other entities for execution of FEED and EPCIC phases
- Assist the CPP Package Leader request on project management matters during project execution
- Report and liaise with the package lead as needed
- Bachelor or Master in Engineering
- Professional Experience in Engineering and/or Project Management (years): 5-10
- Experience within a project team: experience within large multinational taskforce team environment,
- Broad spectrum of skill and competencies in various engineering disciplines and/or in Interface Management
- Large spectrum of skill and competencies in various engineering disciplines and/or in Interface Management.
- A good knowledge of Contractual matters would be necessary and a good knowledge of Offshore Projects and Operations would be a plus.
- Available for technical missions worldwide,
- Familiar with Total General Specifications, Prodom, MOQ standards and relevant codes and standards,
- Language: Fluent English,
- Computer literate,
- Strong leadership skills and good communication skills,
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment,
- Good analytical skills,
- H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.