Associate / VP / SVP / Director , IT Infrastructure / IT Project Manager ( FI Background ) / IT Project / Product Manager
- Manage local team to maintain infrastructure system and network, provide technical support, and safeguard information security
- Refine IT infrastructure policy and procedure and review with CTO
- Plan for system capacity and stability, including system and network upgrade, new project support
- Lead team to automate system monitoring for BAU, fix issues and keep track on system health
- Enforce execution of information security policy, mitigate risk of cybersecurity and data protection challenge
- 10 years or more experience in the technology sector with knowledge in financial industries;Solid experience in data centre management, mission critical application systems management, IT infrastructure management, and security management.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Solid experience in network, server and storage, operating system, and data center maintenance
- Good team management skillsGood command of written and spoken English and Chinese
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.