Osborne Clarke is an international legal practice with over 270 Partners and more than 900 talented lawyers in 26 locations*. Our sector-based approach and 3D client strategy enables us to help our clients tackle the issues they are facing today, and prepare for the ones that they will face tomorrow. Advising them both comprehensively and commercially, we love working closely with our clients on new deals, products and solutions which will transform their businesses, markets and even sectors.
We consider our inclusive and approachable culture to be fundamental to our success. This was recognised at the Managing Partners Forum (MPF) Awards where we were awarded Best Corporate Culture 2019. In addition, Osborne Clarke has ranked in the top five of RollOnFriday’s independent Firm of the Year employee survey for the last four years, scoring highly for its friendly culture and management.
What you'll do
The main purpose of this role is to provide administrative support to the UK IT Training team. Responsibilities include:
- Managing of the UK online IT induction process including:
- liaising with the People Development team; booking trainers for sessions; organising virtual desk-side training sessions for new joiners; sending out materials and follow-up emails; marking assessments; creating proficiency booklets; booking in 1:1s and follow-up training
- Managing the International online IT induction process
- liaising with our International IT contacts; sending out course meeting invitations, materials and follow-up emails etc
- Maintaining training records
- Booking standard training courses and 1:1s
- Providing administration support for the roll out of new and upgraded IT systems (e.g. iManage Work 10, pdfDocs, Teams telephony) – including scheduling sessions and booking in delegates etc
- Desk-side training for IT new joiners
- Dealing with general user queries
- Monthly reporting
- Providing assistance with testing and documentation
We are looking for someone who has a real enthusiasm for training and IT. You'll need to be willing to learn, a strong team player and have excellent customer service skills. Additionally you will have:
- Experience of providing training admin support in a professional environment
- Excellent IT skills – particularly Microsoft Office
- Be self-motivated and able to prioritise conflicting tasks
- Brilliant attention to detail and the ability to work autonomously
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to both understand and give clear instructions
- Able to multitask, with excellent organisational ability.
- Able to interact with people at all levels with good interpersonal skills.
To submit your application please click on the link provided or if you would like any further information about the role, please contact in complete confidence, Chloe Tidcombe at email@example.com
No agencies please
*Services in India are provided by a relationship firm
Please note that although we include closing dates for our roles as a guide, we review and progress applications on a rolling basis.
At Osborne Clarke, we are known for our open and inclusive culture. We believe that by investing in the diversity and wellbeing of our people, we create an environment where everyone can thrive to be the best that they can be. This means recognising that our people have lives and commitments outside of work. We have invested in connected working for our people and, where possible, we will accommodate flexible working for all our roles.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.