- Schedule and book retouching resource for centrally managed projects
- Traffic workflow, gathering feedback from Creative whilst aligning timeframes with project stakeholders.
- Offer creative and technical feedback on images when required, pro-actively contributing to the development of the image.
- Deliver final image assets across the business.
- Ensuring management and correct archival of the finished assets
- Update and escalate status of project to Project Leads
- Delivery, quality control and archival of the finished assets
MEASURES OF SUCCESS
- Post-production schedules are respected and adhered to.
- Retouchers understand the brief and are able to work with clear direction.
- No bottlenecks in workflow.
- Projects delivered on time and budget.
- Images look as good as possible given time and budget allowed.
- Organized and an ability to work to given deadlines.
- Professionalism under pressure and flexible approach to the challenges.
- Have an understanding of how to prioritize workflow.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and management skills
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent team player.
- Positive attitude to resolving problems
CONNECTING WITH OTHERS
- Art Direction
- Retouching Teams
- Graphic Design
- Digital Design
- Project management
- Packaging Design
PLEASE APPLY WITH A PORTFOLIO
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Adobe Premiere Pro CS3: Essentials Study 365AED 125
AED 833Duration: Upto 6 Hours
Adobe Premiere Elements 9: What’s New Study 365AED 125
AED 833Duration: Upto 4 Hours