Department HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT (OFF)
Title RADIO OFFICER (HALUL)
Primary Purpose of Job Provides and directs concerned parties with relevant information intelligibly through designated communications channels in a timely and efficient manner for the effectiveness & safety of operations.
He must hold Diploma or equivalent in telecommunication.
Experience & Skills
• He must hold restricted certificate of competence in radio telephony-VHF only.
• He must hold an Air Traffic Control certification.
• He must have IO years experience in air traffic control, marine crafts operations & navigation.
• He should have very good command of English & Arabic in writing & speaking.
• He must have International Computer Driving License (ICDL)
• He must have excellent skills of report writing.
• He must have communication skills
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.