- Conducts Procurement Surveillance assessments for all project scope material, package and supporting documentation.
- Reviewing document quality for approved material, spare parts and two-year maintenance requirements.
- Coordinates timely review of ORR deliverables and strategies for startup and handover.
- Manage and follow EPC Contractor for RSPL Tracker and ORR tracker
- Provides reports for all RSPL and Operational readiness progress.
- Coordinates transition and acceptance between CONTRACTOR and Operations warehouse for RSPL.
- Manage interface between OES Department and EPC Contractor for all deliverables as per ORP
- Verification of closure of NCRs raised during manufacturing
- Leads and participates in audits at critical material, RSPL and start up critical parts.
- Reviews Vendor Manufacturing record books prior to issuance to Project Team
- Expedite deliverables and materials and provides reports back to Project Team.
- Reviews mechanical acceptance package equipment, operating and maintenance spares deliverables.
- Manage Capital spares of the project to ensure traceability, reporting and final delivery on Warehouse.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.