About this role:
- Review of specification and drawings;
- Responsible for preparation of method statements in co ordination with execution team;
- Responsible for Safety Risk Assessments;
- Co ordinate design and fabrication of temporary works;
- Provide technical support to execution team;
- Responsible for procurement of temporary material;
- Review and provide input to ITP's;
- Knowledge of ACAD google sketch up is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in marine projects;
- Reports to Engineering Manager;
- Start date 15 January 2021;
- Duration 6 months.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.