Company: Oil & Gas Operator Reports to: Budget, Contracts & IMS Manager Directorate / Dept.: Refining Operations-Business Support Department Contract: Permanent/residentialPurpose of the Job
- Manage independent Cost estimation and Cost advice for developing and implementing various Capital, Production, Maintenance, HSE and Refinery Shutdown Projects.
- Execute cost estimate for in-house Plant modification for optimizing and improving Refinery processes, production and HSE requirements.
- Prepare independent Corporation estimates, for multi-discipline projects of General Tender Committee (GTC), Limited Tender Committee (LTC) and Direct Order (DO), obtain approvals and submit confidentially to tender committee with in the time frame set by the company, for tender evaluation
- Develop a detailed breakdown for the Corporation estimate using accepted estimating methods, submit to Contracts Department, along with basis of estimate, for commercial evaluation and Provide justification for the company estimation
- Prepare cost estimates for Plant Change Request (PCR), obtain approvals and submit to PCR focal point for evaluation
- Develop and maintain cost estimating database and norms from the awarded contracts for benchmarking with Corporation estimates and prepare cost estimating policies and procedures with the assistance of subordinate.
- Ensure the preparation and submission of cost estimation weekly and monthly status report as requires to the Department Manager
- Corporate Business Plan to ensure timely execution of projects within the agreed scope, time and budget
- Ensure HSE considerations are always taken into account in all proposals recommended and support of the strategic Qatarization Plan initiated to achieve a quality national workforce in the Refining Operations
- Mechanical Bachelor Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 12 years oil and gas experience in cost estimation, contractor interface, planning and costing.
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) and / or Certified Cost Professional (CCP) will be an assets.
- Excellent oral and written English, communication combined with good presentation skills.
- Experience in MS Office applications and leadership and motivation ability and Problem solving skills.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Budgeting for your Daily Life Global EdulinkAED 246
AED 1,616Duration: Upto 12 Hours
Budgets and Financial Reports Inspire London CollegeAED 90
AED 1,047Duration: 80 Hours