Overview Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Qualifications
- SCADA Engineer with the following previous practices:
- Preferable Oil & Gas experience.
- Knowledge & experience in designing & developing PLC & SCADA for process control & automation.
- Experience in developing HMI & SCADA Screens.
- Experience on onsite Installation, Testing & Site Commissioning (offshore and onshore sites).
- Checking drawings as per requirement, convey & explain the same to requested team.
- Interaction with clients for their technical requirements and issues.
- Database operation: Microsoft Office, Microsoft project planner, Microsoft Visio.
- Statistical operation: PLC engineering and commissioning.
- Knowledge in MS-Word, MS-Excel, PowerPoint Presentations & Documentation.
- Demonstrated consistently strong work ethic and very capable of delivering timely results.
- Possess strong analytical, creative thinking and problem solving skills.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
AED 50Duration: 7 Hours
Python Developer - Beginner to Expert Lead AcademyAED 45
AED 1,432Duration: Upto 18 Hours