Department ASSET INTEGRITY & RELIABILITY
Title SR. OPTIM STRAT ENGINEER (ELEC/INST)
Primary Purpose of Job
Manage the maintenance master data & strategies for Electrical & Instrumentation equipment across all Offshore Operations locations, including for new projects or plant changes, and conduct periodic analysis of maintenance execution performance with the objective of improving asset availability & reliability through risk and cost optimization
B.Sc. in Engineering (Electrical/ Instrumentation) or equivalent maintenance related engineering, as a minimum requirement with good knowledge of computer-based systems
Experience & Skills
10 years' experience in the Oil/ Gas/ Refinery or Petrochemical Industry with at least 3 years of strong working experience in maintenance management systems and optimization studies.
• Familiarity with International Standards (ISO 14224)
• Familiarity with Risk Assessments and its application to Optimization studies.
• Experience managing Data Acquisition and Maintenance Optimization contracts.
• Experience in SAP system environment specifically to SAP PM and MM modules.
• Knowledge in Asset Performance Management (APM) System to conduct Optimization studies and strategy implementation, is desirable.
• Multi skilled personnel have training and skills in more than one area of business.
• Certified in Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP).
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
• Good problem solving, analytical and independent decision making skills.
• Good command of PC and software skills.
• Good knowledge of project management and related software.
• Good level of English writing & speaking (ILETS Level 5.5).
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.