Department JOINT SERVICES OPERATIONS
Title CONTRACTS ENGINEER
Primary Purpose of Job
Prepare, manage and administer the contracts of various contracted vessels operating in offshore areas. This includes managing the entire tendering process, continuously updating the vessel specifications and requirements, enforcing contractual requirements, monitoring vessel performance and applying relevant contract provisions and Liquidated Damages where applicable.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Equivalent or Marine COC
Experience & Skills
• Minimum 5-year experience in Contract Award & Administration along with Planning, Control/Operations
• Experienced in working in challenging environments and comfortable in working in a multinational team
• Good command of English - both written and spoken
• Good written and verbal communication skills and facilitation skills
• Analytical, creative/innovative problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks with appropriate priority.
• Self-starter/self-management/self-drive and ability to work without close monitoring
• Resilient under pressure (both internal and external)
• Strong ability to deal with competing priorities and complex issues
• Expert Practical knowledge/application of MS Office tools like Excel, Power Point and other standard programmes for contract administration.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
General Electrical Level 2 Certificate Study 365AED 100
AED 661Duration: Upto 4 Hours
Machine Learning Queen Mary AcademyAED 50
AED 955Duration: Upto 12 Hours