- Degree in an engineering discipline
- Minimum of 15 years of work experience and 7 years in engineering management within oil and gas industry.
- Experience in the design and specification of oil & gas facilities with extensive experience FEED.
- Responsible for all Engineering and design activities within the company.
- All oil and gas facilities are executed as per the International and Industry standards.
- Organize, manage, assign and control staff working in the disciplines
- Manage engineering management aspects, Technological aspects, quality aspects.
- Control & co-ordinate all engineering activities to ensure efficiency and economical design.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Improve your chance to get this job. Do an online course on Engineering starting now.
Level 2 Certificate in Car Maintenance Alpha AcademyAED 50
AED 955Duration: Upto 8 Hours
General Electrical Level 2 Certificate Study 365AED 100
AED 661Duration: Upto 4 Hours