IT Security Director - Financial Services - Hong Kong A top tier global financial service client is looking to expand their APAC IT Security Team which focuses on performing security assessments for the latest technologies and new IT initiatives. *Candidates with less experience will be considered for Manager title* Key responsibilities
- Drive information risk assessments and manage regional initiatives end2end
- Design, document and implement security controls regarding cloud-based services, platform and infrastructure
- Set up security compliance monitoring mechanism to automatically and periodically measure effectiveness of security control operation.
- 5+ years' experience of conducting security architectural design in DevOps environment, with strong technical knowledge of Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes, Microservices
- Hands-on experience with information security tasks such as network security, encryption, security scanning, privilege ID management, hardening etc.
- Global/regional project management experience
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Certified Credit Risk Manager VskillsAED 175
AED 360Duration: 1 To 2 Months
Corporate Finance- Level 4 Study 365AED 123
AED 833Duration: Upto 10 Hours
Certified Finance Manager (CFM) Inspire Training CenterAED 4,198
AED 4,882Duration: 9 Weeks Live virtual classroom