Role Summary:Baker Hughes offers the opportunity as an experienced Field Operator to join the team in Qatar.Essential Responsibilities:
- Responsible for proper job-related paperwork and other records for self and assigned crew.
- Under general supervision receives established instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on wellsite activity performs basic duties at the wellsite and at the shop.
- Performs maintenance, job preparation, tool pre-job and post-job checkouts, and tool maintenance, rigging up and rigging down, job site supervision of operators, training of operators and maintaining a high level of safety awareness.
- Maintains records and communications as required by District Manager.
- Operates the Winch in the Wireline Unit with minimal supervision
- Must have knowledge of and ensure compliance with all Federal, Country, State, Local and WLE regulation applicable to WLE explosives operations.
- Drives company vehicles in a safe manner, observingall Company and government regulations and arrive at well site or other designated destination at scheduled time.
- Participates actively in quality improvement efforts with respect to ballistics operations.
- Promotes and maintains good customer relations. Carries out all required responsibilities safely as described in Managing Base Operations, Managing Well Operations and Managing Equipment and Logistics manuals.
- Performs other related duties as
- required. Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2 to 3 years' experience required.
- Basic knowledge of basic oil and gas industry.
- Ability to work well and communicate well withothers.
- Experience working in offshore environment is preferred
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Baker Hughes serves the worldwide oil and natural gas industry with reservoir consulting and products and services for drilling, formation evaluation, completion and production.