Job Title: Senior Project Engineer - Offshore Location: Oman - Candidates must already be based in Oman and have the ability to get an NOC Contract: 6 Months with opportunity to extendJob purpose This position will manage Offshore related projects within Upstream The position will act in accordance with the Group's Mission, Vision, Values & Strategies, as well as, policies, guidelines and international standards, supported by an IT Technology platform, HSE standards, Omani's government & other legal justification's, and best international practices in consonance with national objectives.Main tasks and responsibilities
- Maintain and update project schedule and monitor progress
- Responsible for project functions included but not limited to Project Management, Site Management, Project Control Management, Engineering Management, Procurement, Construction Management, etc. are all coordinated and properly staffed to meet the project(s) goals.
- Continuous review of progress and report deficiencies
- Follow up implementation of recovery plans
- Maintain and update project budget and expenditure
- Continuous review of expenditure and report deficiencies
- Control scope variations and keep record and follow up of changes
- Follow up of project deliverables and update register
- Integrate interface schedules with project schedule and ensure synchronization
- Follow up completion of action items related to interfaces
- Attend weekly follow up meetings with Contractors
- Follow up with the construction team
- Ensure to Work safely and think proactively about personal safety and safety of others at work
- Actively participate in, contribute to, and promote company occupational health, safety, security and environment culture.
- Ensure work is carried out in accordance with the Company HSE and Security policies and procedures and meet company HSE goals and targets and participate in HSE programs.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in project engineering
- experience in managing offshore oil and gas projects
- Primavera experience will be an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Fully conversant with MS Office and MS Project
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
AutoCAD Civil3D Beginner to Advanced Series Learning 247AED 427
AED 606Duration: 21 Hours
Level 2 Certificate in Car Maintenance Alpha AcademyAED 48
AED 955Duration: Upto 8 Hours
PRIMAVERA P6 Al Mihad Training CentreAED 1,400
AED 1,999Duration: Upto 40 Hours Live virtual classroom
BIM - Building Information with Revit Al Mihad Training CentreAED 4,500
AED 5,999Duration: Upto 120 Hours Live virtual classroom