Field Sales Representatives are responsible for prospecting and generating new business for AgYield's exciting Farm Revenue Management systems. This position requires cold calling, sales visits, and presentations to new prospective accounts in the field to generate new sales. We're looking for folks who have the background, experience, and personality necessary to excel with our Farmer customers!RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION:
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of AgYield’s services and pricing structure.
- Identify leads, manage prospects, and acquire new business.
- Determine farm customer needs and propose appropriate service needs.
- Meet and exceed new business sales goals.
- Complete scheduled and cold call prospecting activities to establish first and follow up appointments
- Prepare and deliver sales proposals/presentations
- Complete required Customer Service Agreements, reports and other paperwork in a timely manner and in accordance with Company policy.
- Regularly meet with the Sales Supervisor to review weekly sales activities, progress on goals, and status of prospective customers.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Must have Agriculture background –understanding of Futures markets and crop insurance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Ag Business, Business, Marketing, Sales or related field preferred.
- Minimum 5 years sales experience with a proven track record of success.
- Series 3 Licensure highly preferred
- Previous cold calling experience.
- Experience in developing and executing territory sales strategies.
- Fully Remote
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.