Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Minimum 10+ years operational experience plus 4-5 years coordinator experience with High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Business skills in Operations and Administration
- Knowledge of Weatherford's service equipment and business
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to use diplomatic skills in dealing with company and outside customer personnel
- Should be able to work closely with internal and external customers
Support operations with a focus on processing/coordinating assets and purchasing for the region.
Responsibilities and duties: (not listed in any particular order)
- Locate and identify underutilized assets in the region.
- Monitor expendable supply stocks in each location in the region.
- Move excess stocks of expendables from location to location to consume excess.
- Set-up central expendable stock points that serve outlying locations using a hub & spoke distribution plan.
- Place replenishment orders for the central stock point with no purchases made at the outlying locations.
- Coordinate capital equipment purchases and key product purchase agreements with the Houston purchasing and materials management group to maximize the companies purchasing volume.
- Provide support as required and directed to operations/administrative departments such as inventory/asset tracking, marketing, accounting, corporate development, regional, field operation.
- Provide support to domestic operations in arranging for the movement of rental, fishing, and other service equipment to gain optimum utilization and revenue.
- Serve as the region focal point for conducting searches in the region for equipment which can be used to avoid purchasing, sub-renting or transferring equipment to meet job requirements
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.