Specialist Petroleum Engineering
Abu Dhabi Mainly (occasional visit to fields)
Abu Dhabi - 07:00 to 15:00 (five day a week)
Provided for employee only
Unpaid (No work no pay)
Main Job Purpose
'1. Prepare plans/programs/procedures and coordinates the of rigless and rig jobs activities in developing and monitoring all aspect of Petroleum Engineering area in assigned Filed.
2. Monitor and analyse production and prepare mitigation plan to rectify any well issues to maintain and/or increase production.
3. Prepare, coordinate and carry on Petroleum Engineering related study or project, from conceptual to implementation.
4. Strong leadership and communication skills to be working on multinational environment.
5. Experience in artificial lifts, surveillance, and well testing operation
Key Requirement / Scope
1. BSc in Petroleum Engineering or Higher degree
2. Minimum 10 years of experience, with 8+ years' experience within the Gulf region
3. Experience in well modeling Nodal analysis (Prosper/Pipesim software).
4. Experience in Artificial Lift designs (ESP/GL/BP), operations and troubleshooting.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.