Roles and Responsibilities
- Builds partnership with suppliers to drive productivity, deflation, and cash flow optimization. Responsible for sourcing analytics and metric reporting , e.g. direct material deflation, AP days to pay, and supplier terms.
- Responsible to advise management in the function and/or in the business. Has a supportive role in decision making about important subjects. Presents to leaders in the business solutions or functional area on functional discipline and business solutions. Works with cross functional teams. Has major influence on small business unit or Family within a Function or P&L
- Handles communication with colleagues and business leaders about change of policy and implementation. Skilled influencer, able to communicate complex messages to others.
- Leads complex and multidisciplinary projects realizing major changes in the organization. Projects have a long term horizon ( 2- 3 years). Results will be visible after at least 2 years.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college. Minimum of 5 additional years of experience in Sourcing.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Demonstated ability to analyze and resolve problems. Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs. Established project management skills.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Baker Hughes serves the worldwide oil and natural gas industry with reservoir consulting and products and services for drilling, formation evaluation, completion and production.