Photography & Videography Editor InternDescription:H² Marketing Consultants is an innovative, full-service agency with big clients and big ideas. Most of our team works remotely, but we still find plenty of time to meet in person to brainstorm ideas and collaborate on projects. We expect our interns to work on assigned projects both on their own and in their arranged team meetings and work sessions (at least two times per week.)We are looking for a responsible, deadline-driven, creative and motivated Photography & Videography Editor Intern to work with our team on a wide-variety of client accounts. This intern will use their eagerness and natural enthusiasm to learn and assist the marketing team will all tasks involved in developing and executing designs that represent the client’s marketing, branding and business strategies.Duties:
- Meet with clients to establish the desired feel and look for the content to be created
- Gather and transfer all forms of media into editing software and ensure each was updated in the correct format
- Establish a clear understanding of the story line and purpose of the video's creation
- Create an initial proposed storyboard draft of the video to present to clients and receive approval before beginning to digitally alter video
- Edit video to include music, interviews, sound clips and other important aspects of the project
- Ensure the correct formatting and presentation for finalized videos according to client's specifications
- Manipulate photos to achieve highest quality using the appropriate tools
- Collaborate with the Creative Director and team members to identify photography needs
- Receive feedback from the Creative Director and make any necessary changes
- Junior or Senior level college student majoring in digital media, visual arts or related degree. Experience with advertising and marketing is preferred, but not required.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, prompt responses are required.
- Excellent organizational, planning and professional skills.
- Ability to multitask and work toward several milestones on various projects simultaneously.
- Self-motivated and results driven with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to adhere to a schedule, meet deadlines and prioritize in a changing environment.
- Proficient in creating concept boards and other visual representations of planned edits for video projects
- Ability to understand the desired outcome of a project when meeting with clients and the ability to bring them to life
- Solid experience with digital technology and photo editing software packages (e.g. Photoshop, Pixlr and Affinity Photo)
- Ability to collaborate well with other creative professionals to supply clients with top-notch finalized products
- Responsible for recording all hours worked to turn-in to university.
- Monday to Friday
- Videographer: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Monday (Preferred)
- Tuesday (Preferred)
- Wednesday (Preferred)
- Thursday (Preferred)
- Friday (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.