BENEFITS PRIME TEAM LEAD
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's Best Places to Work in Technology for 2020 and #2 on the 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2020. Ultimate is also ranked #2 on Fortune’s 75 Best Workplaces for Women and #9 on its Best Workplaces for Diversity list. Learn more about US here: www.ultimatesoftware.com/careers Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Provides ongoing knowledge transfer, product expertise and best practice recommendations within the Consulting Services team as well as any other internal and external resources requiring this knowledge
- Identify gaps in training across the team and help develop and/or deliver training to fill the gaps or coordinate the appropriate resource to do so
- Meet reduced utilization target
- Handle product related customer escalations
- Mentor and train new hires and Implementation Partners (IPs)
- Mentor all less tenured SC’s and IPs, and act as their first life line for issues, questions and escalations
- Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 Support to IPs, including assigning Admins, QA, debugging, liason between the IPs and PlanSource, and additional responsibilities to be defined.
- Communicate best practices to team and IPs
- Serve as backup to management
- Maintain strong working knowledge of Benefits Prime, including new features and functionality
- Provide subject matter expertise to Benefits Prime team, other internal teams and IPs
- Ability to lead a Benefits Prime project, with the ability to keep the project on time and on budget
- Proven ability to mentor employees
- Excellent coaching and feedback skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport with both team members and clients
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Multi-product (UltiPro Core and Benefits Prime) expertise highly desirable along with a demonstrated understanding of the industry-specific best practices for each
- A minimum of 2 years of UltiPro Benefits Prime implementation experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced product knowledge of UltiPro Benefits Prime and working knowledge of UltiPro Core Completed multiple, complex Benefits Prime launches
- PHR (SPHR or GPHR) certification
- Proven experience in problem and escalation resolution
- Ability to lead activities and monitor deliverables within areas of expertise
- Ability to work virtually while meeting deadlines and deliverables
- Act in an advisor capacity to the project manager on best practices, implementation recommendations and alternatives, and risk mitigation strategies
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
- Must be able to transport suitcase and laptop when traveling
- As needed up to 50%
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes. If you are an applicant and need a reasonable accommodation when applying for job opportunities within the Company or request a reasonable accommodation to utilize the Company’s online employment application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
It has come to our attention that some people have been contacted online by persons impersonating job recruiters for Ultimate Software. These fraudulent “recruiters” have used Gmail accounts to contact, and have requested personal information, such as depositing a check to purchase work-related supplies. These are not legitimate recruiters or job offers, and do not represent Ultimate Software. To safely apply for and view open positions at Ultimate Software, please click “Apply" and follow the instructions. Note that our recruiter emails always come from an official ultimatesoftware.com email address.
If you suspect you have been the victim of this or a related fraud, immediately contact your financial institution, and then file a complaint with the FBI’s Internet Crime Complaint Center at www.ic3.gov. If you shared other personal or sensitive information, you may need to take additional actions relative to what was shared. Your local law enforcement department may also be able to assist. For any general security related questions regarding Ultimate, feel free to email email@example.com.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.