This role is responsible for sourcing, qualifying, and closing targeted enterprise (large client) opportunities. The BDM will research businesses throughout the United States with high shipment volume, multiple locations and/or technology integration needs. The BDM will prepare selling strategies to target accounts via telephone cold calls, emails, and internet marketing. The BDM will develop opportunities, set up and run sales meetings via phone, web and face to face with potential clients. The BDM is also responsible for implementation and account retention following the close of any business.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Source leads by researching the internet, trade publications, com, LinkedIn, and other sources to establish a target prospect list
- Prospect inbound lead sources through internet and print marketing, trade shows, referrals, etc.
- Effectively manage prospects through daily use of company CRM
- Be an active participant in role play sessions, meetings, trainings, and learning sessions
- Set up and run “Discovery Calls”, “Overview Calls”, “Data Analysis Reviews” and “Proposals”
- Overcome technical and business objections of prospective customers
- Prospect for and engage with high level decision makers (C-Level Suite)
- Will require travel and after hour conversations due to time zones (Approx. 25%)
- Will require travel to attend tradeshows and conventions
- Work with the Enterprise Development Representative in closing an Enterprise opportunity
- Must be able to independently identify new Enterprise leads and customers
- Manage the operations and relationship of any on boarded accounts
- Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5 or more years of B2B sales in transportation or a similar technical industry is required
- Proficiency with MS Office suite and other software applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills over the phone, through written communication, and in person
- Ability to set and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate with and persuade C-Level suite
- Strong analytical skills
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Improve your chance to get this job. Do an online course on Sales and Negotiation starting now.
Business Management QCF Inspire London CollegeAED 3,289Duration: Upto 5 Months
Customer Relationship Management Certificate New Skills AcademyAED 88
AED 1,098Duration: Upto 5 Hours