MediaMonks is looking for a English-speaking producer to oversee post production processes. In this role, you will be supervising a mid-size post production team in pursuit of awesome content for the Web and beyond. This means nailing milestones and securing deadlines in spite of renders that take forever to finish. Together with our Head of Post Production who monitors overall quality, you are responsible for managing the output of our in-house editors and animators. In this role, clear communication and technical competency is crucial and so a big part of your day-to-day job will be to keep everyone informed on the progress and potential pitfalls of projects.
At MediaMonks you work as part of an international production company that creates content for digital platforms. We specialize in working with global brands and agencies to create content that fits with how we consume media today. We put digital first, creating tailored content across social platforms and producing up to 150 deliverables per project to achieve the best possible results.
- Review incoming requests from clients and internal teams, assessing what needs to be done and when.
- Assemble the right team for the job.
- Brief team members on the delivery objectives.
- Organize the post production process and resourcing.
- Set up and supervise technical workflows during the post production process.
- Offer advice on a range of VFX and post production matters.
- For this New Delhi-based role, we’re looking for an enthusiastic post producer with at least 3 years of experience superintending post production projects for digital and/or TV content. (Note: While we will be looking for the candidate to move to New Delhi soon, given the current scenario, we are open to hiring folks who are based in India and will travel to Delhi when it is safe to do so)
- In addition to knowing the basics of post production, you have proven planning and communication skills in English.
- You can translate the intricacies of the post production process into clear language that clients and other outsiders can understand.
- You have sufficient technical know-how to foresee and address possible planning or production issues, and preferably have a couple years of hands-on experience with editing and/or VFX/CG production.
- You keep up to date with developments in the field of software and hardware.
- You excel at multitasking, keeping your cool while managing multiple projects simultaneously
- (Note: While we will be looking for the candidate to move to New Delhi soon, given the current scenario, we are open to hiring folks who are based in India and will travel to Delhi when it is safe to do so)
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.