ERPM Field Marketing Lead (CAT and LEENA)
Are you a creative and data-driven modern marketer who knows how to integrate off-line and on-line marketing? If yes, read on! We are seeking an enthusiastic marketer with a ‘can-do’ attitude to lead our regional marketing effort for our ERPM portfolio of solutions in the CATLEENA region (ARMENIA, AZERBAIJAN, GEORGIA, KYRGYZSTAN, TAJIKISTAN, TURKMENISTAN, , UZBEKISTAN, KAZAKHSTAN, ALGERIA, , IRAN, IRAQ, JORDAN, LEBANON, LIBYA, MOROCCO, PALESTINIAN TERRITORY, SYRIA, TUNISIA and YEMEN with biggest focus on TURKEY and EGYPT).
As a Field Marketing Lead, you will help to establish Oracle ERPM Solutions as #1 in the region through integrated planning and execution of end-to-end field marketing activities. You will also play a critical role contributing to the business pipeline while creating exceptional customer experiences at every touchpoint.
As a modern marketer, you know that data drives decision making. You are compelled by the desire to bring excellence to your organization and your curiosity propels you to discover and implement innovative approaches to marketing. You constantly monitor progress and look for opportunities to improve demand generation.
The Field Marketing Lead role involves working closely with key stakeholders including: Sales VPs and their team, Product Strategy, Sales Development Managers, Demand Generation, Oracle Digital, Field Marketing, Corporate Marketing and Global Product Marketing, Advertising, PR, Social Media, Operations, and Alliances & Channels.
- Drive demand generation with high impact offline and online campaigns including Oracle events, third party event sponsorship, direct mail, integrated email marketing, webcasts, and social media.
- Support GTM along with Sales and Business Development to drive pipeline effort
- Manage lead follow up and track/report against approved plan.
- Manage quarterly budget against KPIs.
- Amplify customer advocacy by promoting new customer stories across channels.
- Prepare reports and newsletters to communicate results to stakeholders.
- +8 years field marketing experience with strong Enterprise SaaS market focus
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or business, or comparable education/experience
- Deep knowledge of the region and business drivers with strong track record driving pipeline and awareness in the Enterprise market
- Profound knowledge of Marketing and Sales disciplines (Competitive Analysis, Thought-Leadership, Events, Digital, Social, SEO/SEM, Content led Marketing TOFU/MOFU/BOFU, Pipeline Management, Program Management, Marketing Automation, Inbound/Outbound Techniques, Buyers Journey by Persona)
- Business acumen with high energy and can-do attitude, perceived as Sales Key Partner
- Spokesperson with strong English written and verbal communications skills. Knowledge of other regional languages would be a plus
- Solid Planning, budgeting & project management skills
- Experience in using marketing systems (Eloqua, CRM, BI)
- Ability to drive influence across large, complex, matrixed organizations
- Excellent organizational and time management skills – ability to prioritize, multi-task, and deliver to deadlines
- Enthusiastic, open, and flexible personality with strong drive and proven ability to perform in high-paced environment
- Driven, high energy, with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Customer obsessed, team orientation, and trusted advisor mind-set
- Attention to detail
- Data driven and result oriented
Languages: English and Arabic (other languages are welcome)
Meets with Sales leaders to create strategic marketing plan in Sales support of pipeline and revenue objectives. Participant in regular pipeline and forecast review meetings. Develops and implements tactical marketing programs in conjunction with Sales, Channels, Product Marketing, Product Management, Oracle Direct (Telesales), and external influencers such as user groups and industry trade associations. Provides onsite execution support for marketing programs. Tracks lead flow to ensure the appropriate Sales channels are following up with event attendees and campaign responders in a timely manner. Creates and manages program budget, measures ROI through metrics analysis and reporting. Acts as a virtual team liaison for corporate business initiatives, programs and launches. Communicates program status, action items, and deliverables across Field Marketing team and Sales.
Proven track record executing multi-faceted event programs. Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to provide consultative input to senior Sales leaders. Basic understanding of business management and operations, including finance/revenue/pipeline principles. Able to engage customers in dialogue about their business needs and IT solutions. Excellent written and verbal skills, and ability to work on far-flung virtual teams. Moderate technical and strategic understanding of Technology, Applications, and Industry solutions being marketed. Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes from event design to execution to lead flow.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.