Vezeeta is a global booking powerhouse serving and empowering patients in each step of their healthcare journey with knowledge and data. Trusted by patients, healthcare providers and medical industry leaders around the globe to facilitate and enhance healthcare accessibility and quality. Currently serving more than 4 million patients across 5 countries, with over 20,000 healthcare providers listed on our platform, Vezeeta is transforming the healthcare experience of patients, by digitally streamlining their healthcare journey, and enabling them to search, book and review the best doctors and medical services.
Our organization is quickly growing, generating demanding roles for like-minded individuals - with plenty of room for professional and personal growth. If you think you share our belief in redirecting possible healthcare pains into productive tech-enabled solutions we’d love to hear from you. We are present in Egypt, KSA, Lebanon, Jordan, UAE, Kenya, and Nigeria.
As a fundamental member of Performance Marketing Team, you will play a significant role in contributing to the growth and success of Vezeeta. This is a position that will see you gain experience and skills in a wide range of areas as well as working at the forefront of the health-tech industry.
Planning and executing Advertising Package campaigns for doctors in Egypt, KSA and other markets, supporting the business and maximize profitability.
- Support Paid Social Team in campaign optimization for specific accounts, including but not limited to account setup, strategy development, organization, and management
- Audience segmentation and targeting
- Familiar with the latest digital practices and methodology.
- Manage web analytics dashboards, reports, and essential reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance to venture goals.
- Managing, coordinating and aligning with stakeholders
- Owning marketing activities calendar and keeping track of projects and ensuring timely delivery of tactical and brand campaigns in alignment with partners
- Monitoring campaign objectives and spending and evaluating campaign performance: reach, engagement, order volumes, etc
- Building and briefing social and digital content
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Business or related field
- Proficiency in English & Arabic
- 1 year prior experience in Performance Marketing, preferably in Paid Social (Facebook Adds)
- Experience with Social Media Management is a plus
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proficiency in Excel/PowerPoint
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Creative flair, both with words and visual content
- Active time management and prioritization ability
- Ability to manage stakeholders
- Ability to manage the execution of the complete project from planning to timely delivery
- Ability to learn fast and take ownership of projects and KPIs ensuring the budget is kept in check and stakeholders are involved as needed
If you are... Agile: You can live, adapt and help others survive every change around you in the organization.Enthusiast: You possess a zest for the job -- smile easily and have a positive, eager, and responsive attitude.Negotiator: You navigate the negotiation process that achieve mutually beneficial results.Organized: You own the world if you leave your car keys to find them in the same place every time.Influencer: You communicate with others, they listen, they process and then act on what you said.
We believe that our people are the main drive of success in Vezeeta. That's why we find generous and innovative ways to thank employees for their hard work and dedication. We have a whole host of benefits to help you enjoy work to the full.
An opportunity to be part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world.A competitive benefits package including private medical schemes.An unparalleled personal and professional growth where you will learn from the best and grow like nowhere else.A flexible working environment - we appreciate that life is busy, so when operationally possible, remote working is also available.Unlimited vacation timeFree music – stream your own music right at your workstation and work accompanied by your favorite tunesTeam Building activities and Culture Days
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.