1. JOB DETAILS:
Senior Analyst, Business Planning
Analyzes Data received from various divisions for the production of five-year business plans. Conducts analysis to align Operating Cost and Business Plan capital schemes Budget with Finance budget forecast. Analyzes, updates and monitors action tracking system to ensure the system meets company and shareholders requirements.
- Contributes actively to the company 5 years Business Plan, through reviewing company requirements for new inclusion to Business Plan to improve the existing processes and procedures.
- Analyzes and understands information requirements for Business Plan preparation and verify the validity of information using multiple sources and alignments checks.
- Analyzes the different scenarios to achieve company targets with associated strategies specifying corresponding implications such as financial, data processing and manpower. Analyzes work programs, budgets and expenditure forecasts to ensure consistency with the company guidelines, Business plans and approved budgets.
- Provides guidance and support to Assets/ Divisions Managers regarding the Business Plan, work programs, business improvement and key issues to ensure the preparation and delivery of the company business plan processes along with the supported documents.
- Reviews Divisional progress on Project Milestones and provide constructive feedback to teams. Coordinates with Division Managers for on analyze and review on Projects status update.
- Provides Support for information as and when needed. Reviews and analyses data/information from various reports to identify shortfalls, potential business risks & bottleneck areas requiring remedial actions.
- Produces reports, and assists in the production of Board Sub-Committee meeting reports and presentations.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ Business Administration.
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
- 8 years of experience, including experience in Analyzing Technical and Financial Data in Business Planning in Oil & Gas or Petrochemical Industry.
- Will be an advantage
- Advanced knowledge related to the oil and gas industry, preferably gained while working in a multi-cultural environment with a multinational organisation
- General knowledge of Business Planning and Corporate Governance Framework
- Fluent in English & Arabic (spoken & written).
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
International Development Company Manpower Supply
Accounting Diploma Brentwood Open Learning CollegeAED 284
AED 2,722Duration: 1 To 260 Hours
Small Business Accounting Global EdulinkAED 284
AED 1,934Duration: Upto 15 Hours
Certified Management Accountant (CMA) Part 2 Inspire Training CenterAED 4,558
AED 5,770Duration: 104 Hours Live virtual classroom
English for Accounting Inspire Training CenterAED 2,997
AED 3,746Duration: 50 Hours Live virtual classroom