Our client, a large holding company are looking to recruit a Head of Statutory Reporting to join their team. Responsible for management of the entire groups statutory reporting framework this individual will play a key role in the consolidation at a group level. The job holder will oversee all financial accounting related activities and candidates must be comfortable with reporting at a Board level. Reporting to: Group Chief Finance Officer RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for Statutory reporting and consolidation of all assets owned by the organization.
- Manage auditors - internal and external
- Oversee the management of accounting activities, ensuring that all payments, contracts, accruals and related transactions are treated in an appropriate manner according to internal and statutory controls, as well as appropriate international standards.
- Oversee the preparation of financial management and performance reports, ensuring that reports are developed in a readable and understandable format.
- Minimum requirement of 15 years of experience.
- CFA, CPA, SOCPA, ACA, CIMA or ACCA certified
- Regional experience is essential for this role and candidates will only be considered if they are based locally
- Strong understanding of financial and accounting practices, issues, policies and procedures
- Well experience in the technical finance function - not commercial
- A strong numbers person and equally hands-on
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Certificate in Finance & Budgeting Alpha AcademyAED 48
AED 955Duration: Upto 9 Hours
Certified Technical Analyst VskillsAED 174
AED 360Duration: 1 To 2 Months
Certified Finance Manager (CFM) Inspire Training CenterAED 4,198
AED 4,882Duration: 9 Weeks Live virtual classroom