The nCino Area Vice President - EMEA will be part of a high-performing Sales team focused on the continued growth of nCino’s EMEA client base. The Enterprise Sales Area Vice President is responsible for managing and growing the nCino footprint within assigned EMEA territories. This role will be based in either Germany or Spain.
- Attract, hire, and onboard top talent to support nCino’s continued growth
- Lead, coach, develop and mentor and support team of sales representatives in meeting and exceeding their individual and team goals
- Support team as they close large, complex business-to-business transactions
- Expand nCino presence within existing designated enterprise territory by maintaining relationships with key client stakeholders and partnering with nCino’s delivery and Customer Success team to drive adoption
- Use consultative approach to identify client needs and use detailed knowledge of the nCino solution and the Salesforce.com platform to challenge prospective customers to consider a new and innovative offering
- Effectively identify prospective customer “mobilizers” and build consensus among key stakeholders
- Manage complex sales cycle by mapping customer’s decision-making and approval processes, compressing timelines, negotiating contracts, and closing business
- Ensure team maintains day-to-day business process excellence by maintaining accurate forecasting and pipeline tracking, training and best practice development/sharing
- Work in close concert with nCino’s global system integration partners during strategic programs and to establish opportunities for nCino’s SaaS products and services within the accounts
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6+ years of experience in quota-carrying B2B software or solution sales with demonstrated record of meeting or exceeding targets or combination experience, education, & superior performance
- Banking domain (commercial credit) expertise
- Account planning and execution skills
- Demonstrated ability to align with executive decision makers, build credibility with client executives and sell to the C-suite and across both business and IT units
- Ability to demonstrate software solutions onsite with clients or via virtual meetings
- Organize, efficient, and able to maintain high level of production while also demonstrating process and administrative excellence
- Graduate degree or related certification
- Passion for customer success
- Flexible problem-solver who will thrive in nCino’s fast-paced, collaborative and entrepreneurial environment
- Strong listening skills and impeccable verbal and written communication skills
· Frequent travel as required within EMEA as well as between the UK and the United States.
If you thrive in a high-energy, entrepreneurial environment, we invite you to share your passion, ideas and excitement at nCino.
nCino provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability, genetics or other protected groups. In addition to federal law requirements, nCino complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
nCino is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, nCino will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us at email@example.com .
Our commitment to inclusion and equality includes a strong belief that the diversity of our team is instrumental to our success. We strive to create workplaces where employees are empowered to bring their authentic selves to work.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.