. JOB PURPOSE:
Lead and coordinate the preparation and development of short/long term plans and programs for assigned area covering, business plan, field development master plan, quality improvement schemes, etc. to meet the operational objectives in line with company policy, procedures and HSE standards.
4. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
Job Specific Accountabilities
- Coordinate the preparation and operations division's rolling 5-year Business Plan including the semi-annual plan overview.
- Create mechanisms to translate the strategic objectives into a set of measurements to reflect the performance.
- Develop strategies, which stimulate continuous business improvement.
- Identify, define and analyse key business processes, action and involve in the implementation of improvement programs.
- Prepare and maintain the Field Master Plan for assigned area in close coordination with other departments to ensure that all operations activities are fully addressed and duly covered. Review and update quarterly to reflect changes in divisional objectives/targets/Plans.
- Conduct technical / economical planning studies and prepares short and long term working programs in line with the division's business, master plans objectives and Company guidelines in coordination with other departments as required.
- Participate in the development, review and maintenance of divisional policies, procedures and work practices and prepare appropriate recommendations for improvement.
- Review and scrutinize all proposals for expenditures and any other financial/budget proposal before further processing for management approval.
- Undertake and coordinate the development of divisional operation plans in conjunction with other departments and other concerned parties within the company and other OPCOs to ensure that production/export targets are met at all times.
- Coordinate and identify the division's annual self-audit program.
- Participate and coordinate the development of the division's Information Technology plans covering hardware and software requirements.
- Understand and ensure HSE policies and procedures relevant to Field Operations are adhered to.
- Develop consistent and realistic long and short-term operational plans for the Department in line with the Division objectives and manage the implementation of the approved long and short-term plans. Ensure objectives are effectively converted into its performance tasks/ objectives to realise the Division Objectives and established service levels agreements.
- Plan, supervise and coordinate all activities in the assigned area to meet functional objectives.
- Train and develop the assigned staff on relevant skills to enable them to become proficient on the job and deliver the respective section objectives.
- Provide input for preparation of the Department budgets and assist in the implementation of the approved Budget and work plans to deliver Section objectives
- Investigate and highlight any significant variances to support effective performance and cost control
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
- Implement approved Section / Department policies, processes, systems, standards and procedures in order to support execution of the Section's / Department work programs in line with Company and International standards.
- Contribute to the achievement of the approved Performance Objectives for the Section / Department in line with the Company Performance framework.
Innovation and Continuous Improvement
- Design and implement new tools and techniques to improve the quality and efficiency of operational processes.
- Identify improvements in internal processes against best practices in pursuit of greater efficiency in order to define intelligent solutions for issues confronting the function.
Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) and Sustainability
- Comply with relevant HSE policies, procedures & controls and applicable legislation and sustainability guidelines in line with international standards, best practices and ADNOC Code of Practices
- Provide inputs to prepare Section MIS and progress reports for Company Management.
5. COMMUNICATIONS & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
- Regular interface with Operations Team Leader and discipline specialist staff on all field related issues including Operations & Maintenance activities, Assets Integrity, Facilities Reliability, Implementation of technical standards and guidelines and maintaining field set KPI's.
- Interface and coordinate with ADNOC Group companies for interface operations and to share best practices for field management and best work practices
6. QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical/ Mechanical Engineering or equivalent degree.
Minimum Experience & Knowledge:
- 12+ years' experience in Petrochemical or Oil and Gas project/operations
- Excellent HSE appreciation and awareness
- Knowledge of the Oil and Gas Industry
- Excellent knowledge of site workflows and plant processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Very good knowledge of verbal and written English. Knowledge of Arabic is preferable
- Willingness to work and foster good working relationships in an integrated team from diverse locations
- Good IT skills
7. TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES:
- Pre-Commissioning, Commissioning, installation, Start-up of E&P facilities (Wells, Well Pads, Oil, Gas & Water Injection facilities)
- Handling of Distributed Control System (DCS), FGS, ESD systems
- Conversant with Smart Field Technology for remote Operations
- Wellhead X-mass tree operations & surface maintenance
- Interface Operations & coordination, trouble-shooting and problem solving
- HSE performance
- Be conversant with KPIs and support their delivery and attainment at all times
- Working experience with Maximo/SAP/CMMS
8. behavioural CompetenciEs:
- Business Acumen
- Leadership and Motivation
- Communication, negotiation and persuasion
- Problem Solving
- Coaching & Mentoring
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
International Development Company Manpower Supply
Level 2 Certificate in Car Maintenance Alpha AcademyAED 48
AED 955Duration: Upto 8 Hours
Electrical Safety Echo3 EducationAED 67
AED 99Duration: Upto 1 Hour