Leap29 are currently working with a multinational oil and gas service company for an urgent position in Oman. We are looking for an experience Quality Control Civil Engineer who is available for a 3 month contract starting ASAP. Due to current travel restrictions, you must already be based in Oman to be considered for the role. Role:
- Prepare Inspection Test Plan for Civil activities
- Review Method statement for Construction and Testing activities.
- Check compression strength test.
- In-situ density of compacted Material (Compaction Test)
- Checks Concrete Compressive Strength (7 days and 28 Days)
- Checks materials quality (wire, fitting etc.).
- Foundation and anchor bolt verification
- Previous experience of supervision of multi discipline Project support teams
- Experience of working on major Civil works projects with oil and gas involvement
- Technical qualification (Bachelor of Science / Diploma or bachelor's in engineering (B.E)- Civil)
- 5+ experiences in an oil/gas related supervisory position
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
AutoCAD Civil3D Beginner to Advanced Series Learning 247AED 430
AED 606Duration: 21 Hours
AED 833Duration: Upto 22 Hours