Earn up to $38/hr Teaching English OnlinePosition: Online English TeacherStatus: Part-TimeTeachFuture (TF) is a recruitment and consultant firm, founded by alumni from the Harvard Business and Graduate school of Education in 2015. We are committed to providing excellent recruitment and consultant services to both, our clients and candidates.TeachFuture (TF) is currently looking for English teachers for our online platform. This is a paid teaching position that can be easily adjusted to ones’ personal schedule. Depending on experience and educational background instructors will be paid per hour accordingly.Job Description:
- Teaching group ESL lessons online to Chinese kids 5-12 years old
- Group classes from 3 or more (12 to 25) students are available for exceptional teachers with an excellent internet connection and computer hardware.
- A variety of courses available including Phonics, Science, STEM, etc.
- Work from anywhere with a computer and stable internet connection
- Pre-job training and on-board training provided
- Teaching guides provided
- Set classes semester by semester allow you to see your students’ progress
- Long term schedule allows you to plan ahead
- Our team will support you throughout the application process and throughout your employment
- A Bachelor’s degree or above
- Must be a holder of TEFL/TESOL/CELTA or a valid State/provincial teaching license
- Minimum1-year teaching experience in K-12, or ESL experience
- Wired, high speed internet connection
- Punctual, responsible, good communication skills and easy-going
- A demonstrated respect of the values, cultural differences and expectations of Chinese parents
- $24 - $27/hr start rate depending on qualifications, $26-$29/hr after the attendance bonus
- $30-$38 for 1 vs 12 or more classes ($9/hr bonus)
- Teaching: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- local teaching/TEFL/TESOL/PGCE/CELTA (Required)
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.