The LIFEAID Area Sales Associate (ASA) is responsible for visiting leads and accounts in their assigned territory and work with local distributors and distributor sales reps to achieve sales objectives. ASA will take ownership of the LIFEAID Beverage Co line for his or her designated geography. The position requires a self- motivated, organized, energetic, and creative person. This person is proficient in communication, management and timekeeping.Principal Duties and Responsibilities: * Develop and maintain an organized list of key accounts in the territory * Sell our brand to retailers in coordination with local distributors and brokers * Call on key accounts on an ongoing basis to review in-store priorities * Enhance the business by gaining new points of distribution*Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Successful sales call strategies
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and communication skills (both written
- Creative presentation/public speaking and premium selling skills
- Innovative and creativity in approaching accounts and expanding business
- Ability to formulate account strategies and execute against them
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Professional demeanor in working with coworkers, distributors, retail reps and
- Ability to travel between many accounts each day.
- Ability to lift cases of product between 11-44 pounds.
- Werk vanuit huis mogelijkheden
- Flexibele werkuren
- Bonus / Winstdeling
- retail: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
LIFEAID BEVERAGE COMPANY EUROPE
Diploma in Sales Management Study 365AED 157
AED 1,151Duration: Upto 10 Hours
Marketing and Sales (Arabic) Harley OxfordAED 265
AED 470Duration: Upto 15 Hours
Certified Sales and Marketing Professional Learners Point Training InstituteAED 1,499
AED 3,944Duration: Upto 6 Weeks Live virtual classroom