Develop safety' objectives, systems, standards, procedures and practices to ensure desired and tailored solutions are provided to support safe operations, projects and activities for the company assets .
Advise on the safety ' aspects, tools, policies, procedures ...etc. in the company to eliminate any unsafe act or eliminate hazardous impact on the industrial activities in the organization, to ensure the desired level of support for other teams in HSE and company plant(s), operations or projects.
Job Specific Accountabilities
• Align the HSE' systems , policies and procedures in line with the Company Integrated Management System to ensure efficiency and consistency .
• Update and communicate all the relevant Safety policies, procedures, and relevant documents to ensure timely implementation .
• Propose the specifications of safety equipment and materials to meet the protection requirement needed in the plant.
• Identify, and recommend the safety requirements for the technical projects and supplies, to ensure compliance with the company 's overall HSE, and safety standards.
• Recommend on the interface, records and systems to support the communication and reporting with HSE personnel to uplift the efficiency.
Advice on the training and communication materials to ensure proper and aligned terminologies and concepts are placed, in accordance with most recent Safety practices and policies
5.QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Bachelor Degree in Safety, Industrial Engineering, or any related engineering fields.
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
- 10- 15 years in HSE management and technical safety engineering experience in the Oil & Gas industry ,
specializing in onshore/offshore major projects safety design & loss pn:!vention development
- Conversant with Local, National & International HSE Regulations , Codes & Standards ..
- Experience in Risk Assessment Studies; i.e. TRA, HAZID, HAZOPS, PSSR, HSEIA, etc.Hands-on Management Systems , Safety Design, Aspect & Impact Studies, and Project Management.
- A Degree in Occupational HSE/Process Safety/ Risk Management/Loss prevention from an accredited university/institution
- Knowledgeable about HSEMS, HSES procedures and HSE Best Practices .
- Demonstrated interpersonal/teambuilding skills.
- Self-starter with ability to drive accomplishments .
- Proficient in English.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
International Development Company Manpower Supply
Level 2 Certificate in Car Maintenance Alpha AcademyAED 48
AED 955Duration: Upto 8 Hours
Electrical Safety Echo3 EducationAED 67
AED 99Duration: Upto 1 Hour