· Ordinary Natinoal Certificate (ONC) lvel in the /Instrumentation engineering discipline or equivalent plus relevant courses in safety, quality control and construction
· At least 12 years' experience involving• Electrical, Instrumentation and FOC, HV/LV installation, Transformers, CP system, F&G system, SCADA, ESD, Flare Systems, PLCs, DCS, PCVs, Valves and instruments, logic loop construction / installation, pre commissioning and commissioning of Oil & Gas or petrochemical facilities, including experience at a supervisory level, OR HNC/BSc. with a minimum of 8 years relevant experience.
· Good command of the English language (oral & written).
· Good knowledge of industry engineering standards, quality control, safety and environmental awareness.
· Good ability to interpret and review method statements, inspection and test plans, construction schedules and drawings.
· Ability to highlight potential bottlenecks/problems and suggest solutions.
Good management, planning and co-ordination skills
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Construction Management Diploma Level 3 Inspire London CollegeAED 139
AED 1,928Duration: 240 Hours
Diploma in Construction Management Level 4 Inspire London CollegeAED 232
AED 1,780Duration: 360 Hours