- Working hand in hand with our nuclear client in Abu Dhabi, to help them with the project coordination and reporting of a number of projects.
- Developing high quality executive reporting, whilst challenging the information being received.
- You will be expected to be based in the clients' office at the Barakah site (western region of Abu Dhabi) with occasional visits to the client HQ in Abu Dhabi.
- Qualification in project management.
- PMP Qualified.
- English fluency (native or very fluent)
- At least 10 years professional experience in a Nuclear Project environment.
- Strong client liaison skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in the nuclear industry.
- Experience of P6 scheduling.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
NES Global Talent
Improve your chance to get this job. Do an online course on Project Management starting now.
Project Management Professional (PMP)® Diploma Alpha AcademyAED 118
AED 1,175Duration: Upto 7 Hours
Microsoft Project and SPSS Software Study 365AED 91
AED 661Duration: Upto 12 Hours
Diploma in Scrum Master Skills Alpha AcademyAED 55
AED 1,175Duration: Upto 6 Hours