About Dah Sing Group The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong offering banking, insurance, financial and other related services through its growing network of over 70 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China. Our currency is caring, teamwork and progressiveness. We accept that everyone is unique and different in talent, but alike in the capacity for growth. Our task is to shape a culture that creates a sense of pride in achieving something beyond just a job, and an environment where you can be your true and authentic self, like at home. Reporting to the Section Head - Data Quality Management, you will be responsible to improve and ensure the data quality of customer information by implementing data structure, data governance framework and relevant procedures and guidelines; drive data cleansing exercise; work with relevant IT project teams to assure the ongoing data quality on IT systems. Responsibilities:
- Work with all IT project teams and/or solution providers to implement data quality business rules and data structure
- Conduct ongoing monitoring of the conformance with the data quality management procedures and guidelines
- Conduct and co-ordinate users for data cleansing exercise
- Analyze user and system requirement and set direction, guidelines and procedure of data quality standard
- Conduct presentation to business counterparts and user regarding the date management issues
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems and/or related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years' experience in IT industry with at least 2 years in data related analysis and design, data modelling and/or related application development projects
- Minimum 2 years' experience in the banking sector with good understanding in related business applications, data management and related technologies
- Solid data management experience in Core Banking system revamp project is a plus
- General understanding in data quality improvement, data management processes and business intelligence application is preferred
- Proficiency in SQL, VBA
- Solid work experience in data integration tools (Cognos, Informatica) and ETL programming is preferred
- Positive, committed and passionate in supporting business growth through smart application of technology
- Good communication skills in Cantonese and English, with Putonghua an advantage.
- Good presentation skills and confident to deal with various business stakeholders independently.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Dah Sing Financial Group
Certified Commodity Trader VskillsAED 171
Certified Hedge Fund Manager VskillsAED 195
Certified Wealth Manager VskillsAED 195