This exciting opportunity will see you providing Service Management ensuring robust Governance processes across Enterprise accounts, developing and enhancing the Vodafone experience of delivering Service Management through standardised ITIL practices supported by Agile and DevOps delivery.
This is a critical role that will see you actively contribute to the ongoing development of the Service Management capability and strategy. Demonstrate leadership capability through consulting across the Enterprise customer base to standardise the Vodafone experience amongst colleagues. Collaborate with customers, stakeholders, support groups and vendors to ensure and promote Vodafone as a trusted partner.
- Service Champion driving Continuous Improvement and End-to-End Operational and Service Excellence
- Employ good planning, risk and change management to provide tangible Continuous Service Improvement
- Employ a strong pragmatic approach to incident and event management (24/7), particularly under pressure. Lead the customer focus in all restorative and resolution activities in a collaborative manner – and drive any improvements to the customer’s experience
- Represent Vodafone through onsite presence, being the key contact for operational and delivery issues and improvements
- Own and drive Technical Contract compliance across Monitoring, maintenance and licensing requirements where appropriate
- Monitor Technical performance and drive improvements through opportunity identification
- Proven experience and a real passion for service management within Enterprise environments
- Proven relationship management skills with the ability to engage with C level stakeholders
- Proven leadership in the delivery of end-to-end service experiences
- Exposure or participation in business change/business process improvement
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (written and oral)
- Previous telecommunications experience would be highly desirable
- Qualifications at an ITIL v3 level together with experience in implementing ITIL
With Vodafone, your rare talents and experience will help us deliver an unmatched experience to our customers and the communities we serve. In return you’ll enjoy equal opportunities in an inclusive and flexible working environment in a diverse team of exceptional people while you’re growing your career here in Aotearoa, or globally.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Facilities Management Diploma New Skills AcademyAED 129
AED 1,098Duration: Upto 14 Hours
Bachelor & Bachelorette Party Planning International Open AcademyAED 118
AED 448Duration: 30 Hours
Professional Event Management Skills Diploma Alpha AcademyAED 58
AED 1,175Duration: Upto 4 Hours