Sofomation - Saudi Arabia
This position is responsible for guiding efforts to ensure reliability and maintainability of equipment, processes, utilities, facilities, controls and safety/security systems. Identify and manage asset reliability risks that could adversely affect plant or business operations. This broad primary role includes loss elimination, risk management and life cycle asset management.
University Bachelor's Degree in Business or other discipline preferred
Experience and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of solid experience in carrying out Supply Chain/Purchasing functions and responsibilities on large scale industrial projects within a Fortune 200 company, such as: Petroleum, Chemical, Fertilizer/Mining or other Industrial Manufacturing organizations
- Other Specialized Skills &Abilities
- Strong negotiating ability and effective communication skills.
- Excellent relationship building skills (internal and external)
- Strong work ethic and be able to adhere to company, policies, and standard business etiquette.
- Establishment of strong network of suppliers and vendors § Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills in English required,
- Self-starter with minimal supervision for routine activities.