Sofomation - Saudi Arabia
- Operations engineers can train personnel to use new and upgraded equipment, so they can teach the other workers.
- Make sure a company's production operations, work properly and meet plant and management specifications.
- Examine equipment for defects and communicate maintenance schedules to department heads.
- Work as part of a team for a company and interact with Safety, Plant Engineering, Process Engineering, & Maintenance to increase efficiency and establish best practices.
- Handle any repairs or upgrades to the process equipment and coordinate with other department heads to fine-tune their operations systems.
- Manage scope, design, specification, procurement, installation, startup, debugging, validation, training, and maintenance
- Support ongoing operations, troubleshoot, and resolve emergency, implements shutdowns.
- Ensures that all activities in his area are carried out in accordance with the requirements as defined in the company Environmental Management System (EMS) Manual.
- Deal effectively with multiples activities, requests, and emergencies
- Implement plant projects and maintain proper documentation.
- Organize and maintain information on plant systems/ equipment and improvements programs.
- Responsible for carrying out his duties to the highest quality standards, to be aware of company's quality program, and to be aware of and to comply with his department's standard operating procedures
Education & Experience Minimums:
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering from a reputed University.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in process and production.
- Related work experience in HYCO or Methanol plants.