Hot Rolling Process Engineer
Randstad Middle East Ltd - Saudi Arabia
Randstad MENA is seeking experienced Westerner for Hot Rolling Process Engineer role on behalf of a major client. This job will be based in Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia.
- Will be involve in the development & optimization of operation practices, proposal for improvement in quality, yield, productivity & mill availability. The Process Engineer will interact with customer to meet the quality level and measure the performance of the rolling. The Hot Rolling Process Engineer will also be involved in projects related to reducing scrap, material defects and standardizing operating procedures with any current and / or future aluminium facility.
- Develops, implements and ensures utilization of rolling methods, procedures and specifications for raw materials processing , finished products and equipment operation in manufacturing operations. Leads and participates in the development, design and selection of process and control equipment.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- Metallurgical, Chemical or Mechanical Bachelors Degree or any Engineering degree in related field, or consideration of an equivalent combination of education
- Minimum of 10 years technical experience within aluminium manufacturing company at least 5 years of experience in metal rolling industry.
- Experience with quality standards such as
- Experience in root cause analysis
- Western national
Suitable candidates send your CV ASAP.