Coastline & X-Mas Tree Company - Saudi Arabia
- To plans, estimates and schedules maintenance work in maintenance division and assists the senior planners in planning, estimating and scheduling more complex jobs.
- Coordinates stepped work with outside organizations (e.g., work order jobs stepped to the Shops to perform).
- Analyze and prepare organization daily/weekly schedules
- Daily contact with Operation Foreman, Maintenance Supervisors, and personnel to clarify work scopes on Maintenance Work Orders.
- Daily contact with Maintenance Foreman, Senior Craftsman, and Maintenance Engineers to discuss work order status, sequence of job steps, percentage completion, technical requirements, and feedback for scheduling.
- Ensures availability of all resources required are met and available, prior to scheduling work.
- Updates maintenance orders statuses & follow up until completion of orders.
- Handles full planning of minor maintenance tickets (MMT).
- Assists in preparing comprehensive technical reports and miscellaneous reports such as monthly status reports.
- Assist Senior Planner in planning major jobs.
- High School Diploma or such equivalent acceptable to SAUDI ARAMCO.
- One year of experience in relevant field.
- Completion of phases I & II of the Maintenance Training Program OR Completion of Maintenance Planner Program.
- Able to read and write English fluently.
- Must possess a valid Saudi Arab Government driver's license.