Program Development and Evaluation Analyst
Coastline & X-Mas Tree Company - Saudi Arabia
- Monitors the development and execution of routine Program Development & Evaluation projects in assigned area.
- Provides professional expertise in assigned area for major projects. Writes program objectives, establishes criteria for program evaluation, design program structure, develops instruction instruments and monitors programs.
- Performs research and analysis activities such as training quality.
- Provides advice and consultation to subordinate personnel in the Division as required.
- Prepares presentations for corporate level.
- Researches, analysis all writes studies, rest and proposals.
- Keep current with new developments in Saudi Aramco training trends.
- Develop technical documents.
- Develop curriculum for D&WO technical courses includes manuals, presentations and/or report.
- Develop technical training materials (Illustrations picture, diagrams, drawings etc.).
- Evaluate delivered courses to be aligned with the competency map.
- Prepare and collect case history to be injected in relevant courses.
- Develop training competency matrix and map for targeted D&WO jobs.
- Bachelor Degree or such equivalent acceptable to SAUDI ARAMCO.
- (1) Years' experience in training or education.
- Excellent command of oral and written English.
- Must have strong background in Drilling & Workover operation.
- Extensive D&WO operations background.
- Experience in developing training manuals and curriculum.