Coastline & X-Mas Tree Company - Saudi Arabia
- Adhere to all; Saudi Aramco, D&WO and international HSE standards, policies and administrative controls.
- Performs rigging for loading, off-loading and setting by crane costly equipment such as vessels, columns, generators and other items.
- Rigging for moving by use of jacks, skids and rollers and by dollies and automotive trailers such items as portable houses, tanks and unitized components of drilling rigs.
- Makes equipment moves using basic rigging equipment such as winches, tuggers, skids, rollers, ratchet jacks, etc. Moves portable buildings.
- Performs minor adjustments on hoisting and tugger clutches.
- Practices good housekeeping includes jobsite clean-up.
- Conforms to safety standards, rules and practices.
- Takes proper care of tools and equipment used and checks tools in and out of tool room.
- High School Pass or such equivalent acceptable to SAUDI ARAMCO.
- (1) Year's relevant experience.
- Language: Sufficient English and mathematics to read and apply crane safe lifting capacity chats, and make conversion between kilograms and pounds and tons.
- Valid SAG driver's license for driving a motor vehicle is desirable.