Coastline & X-Mas Tree Company - Saudi Arabia
- Adhere to all; Saudi Aramco, D&WO and international HSE standards, policies and administrative controls.
- Resolve difficult and unusual problems which could otherwise delay drilling progress.
- Make decisions under emergency operating conditions to solve problems and protect rig crew, rig and well.
- Hold meetings to coordinate activities and make frequent inspections to insure operations conform to plans and are being carried out safely, efficiently and economically.
- Receive technical advice from and cooperate and coordinate with drilling and engineering, and review well programs.
- Direct preparation of and review forecasts for manpower, materials and supplies required to operate assigned rigs; order tools, supplies and supporting service; and initiate action to insure stocks are maintained at minimum adequate levels.
- Evaluate efficiency of operations; plan and implement improvements; review drilling programs; and assume direct responsibility for carrying out individual well programs.
- Implement Department's extensive safety program to insure all possible effort is being done to avoid a well blowout which could result in catastrophic loss of personnel and equipment.
- Contact with drilling Contractor to ensure the terms of the Contract are met and to safeguard SAUDI ARAMCO interests as to cost and safety.
- ?Minimum BS Degree in Petroleum Engineering.
- A minimum of fifteen (15) years of experience in drilling engineering and operations.
- Have a current certificate in BOP and well control.
- Have a valid Saudi driving license or a Saudi Arab Government acceptable international license to drive SAUDI ARAMCO vehicles.