RIG TECHNICAL COORDINATOR
Coastline & X-Mas Tree Company - Saudi Arabia
- Adhere to all; Saudi Aramco, D&WO and international HSE standards, policies and administrative controls.
- Co-ordinates rig foreman for timely ordering of required well materials, equipment and services according to the well program.
- Assists in managing the well work schedule, contractor resources and serving as the interface between engineering/operations/services representatives.
- Coordinates arrangements for the rig move with contractors. Assists in rig up of all equipment/rig move operation.
- Assists in preparing the drilling morning reports and the cost sheet. Reviews all daily report from the contractors and checks data for completeness and accuracy.
- Coordinate rig foreman in verifying all activities and operations during the drilling of the well are completed in accordance with regulatory requirements, company policies and procedures.
- Reviews and analyses various drilling engineering data, operation reports, and statistics.
- Assists supervisor/rig Foreman in preparing variety of regular activity reports, statistics, technical reports end-of-well reports such as the bit record, material balance sheet, housekeeping form etc.
- Read drilling morning reports and prepare comments summary for the D&WO Management on Daily basis.
- Track and follow up on service contractors failures reported in daily drilling morning report. Prepare and maintain failure summary and maintains its record.
- Coordinate the rig's material requisitions, organize and control the warehouse and maintain the warehouse inventory levels.
- Fully support rig site leaders in all aspects of safety management.
- Prepares charts, graphs and accumulates data of repetitive nature and assembles these data in such form that can be utilized for analysis and presentation.
- Act as coordinator for all contractors (third party) services at rig site.
- Coordinate in mobilization and demobilization of drilling equipment and personnel.
- Organizes tasks related to drilling equipment (maintenance, modifications, repairs, manufacture etc.).
- Record and monitor incidents, accidents and near-miss at rig site and assist in preparing the reports accordingly.
- Maintain active role in identifying opportunities to improve QHSE system and where appropriate assist with the implementation of those improvements.
- Perform cyclical inventory of drilling tools/equipment at rig site.
- Prepare manifest for all equipment dispatched from the rig and coordinate for drilling equipment is back loaded timely.
- Participate in all meetings at the rig site and prepare minutes of meeting.
- Prepares periodic and special reports, studies and surveys as requested with related charts, graphs and other supporting data.
- Maintains and updates references files, manuals of policy and procedures, and technical publications pertinent to Division/Unit endeavor.
- Assists rig foreman regarding service contractors meet all contract requirements and shall verify and approve all company contractor and service company operations by way of tour reports and field tickets.
- Assists rig foreman about the service contractors maintain the rig and equipment adequately to maximize and equipment are properly utilized, handled and stored and report to company for any misuse by contractors of these materials and equipment.
- Reviews and accumulates accountability reports and costs and manpower, assists in developing justification for deviation from forecast and prepares reports and forecast as required.
- Handle the job with service contractors regarding scheduling, equipment, performance, HSE plans, etc.
- Work closely with Drilling & Workover services department personnel as required to accomplish objectives and perform other miscellaneous duties as directed by company drilling superintendent.
- Degree or such equivalent acceptable to SAUDI ARAMCO.
- (2) Years of experience in rig technical coordination.
- Fluent in English spoken, reading and writing.